We're working in one the hottest areas of HR Technology. Talentura's platform helps employers attract, connect with and acquire the talent that fuels business on any device, anytime, anywhere. We're designing next generation recruiting solutions and we're certainly passionate about what we do. Come grow with us.
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or or equivalent experience in a related field
- At least 4+ years of PHP, MySQL and object-oriented programming
- Experience with a PHP MVC framework like Zend, Symfony, CakePHP, Fuel, etc.
- 4+ years of high quality, high reliability eCommerce websites and web applications development
- Experience with LAMP stack development
- Strong experience with variety of software development methodologies, frameworks, and tools
- Experience with analytical, problem solving and debugging
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with Git
- Must be comfortable interacting with customers, employees and management
- Must be comfortable with planning and executing a project with little oversight
- Must be self motivated, self managed, detail oriented and focused
- Must be able to analyze problems, propose solutions and quickly deliver solutions
- Must be willing to learn new things
- Familiarity with SOAP, RESTful API
- Experience with SASS or LESS
- Experience with NoSQL databases, MonboDB, CouchDB, etc.
- Building LAMP servers
- Experience with load balancers and distributed computing
- Web administration for redundancy, load balancing, high availability, and disaster recovery